APV Corporation (APV) specialises in Survivability, Safety, Industrial Testing and Occupant Restraints.
Products and Services
APV Test Centre (APV-T) provides Test, Evaluation, Certification and Systems Assurance services as a trusted partner to industry in support of their R&D activities. We can uniquely provide a range of environmental, mechanical, photography and dynamic testing capabilities to validate and assess survivability and safety. APV-T is the go-to lab and centre of excellence for industry to meet their Environmental, Mechanical, Photography, Data Acquisition and Dynamic engineering and testing services.
APV Safety Products (APV-S), as an OEM of occupant restraints, designs and manufactures restraints and seatbelts to meet our customer requirements. APV-S provides high value engineering and manufacturing capability of occupant restraints for our customers to international standards that support our customers for both low-volume specialist requirements as well as high volume production needs directly into plant.
APV's engineering capabilities allow us to work with customers through the entire lifecycle of product development and through life support, including analysis of and responding to issues arising from unique operating environments.
OUR SOLUTIONS BASED CAPABILITIES INCLUDE
- Restraint system design, test and validation, certification to international standards, manufacture, and delivery.
- Customer Seat and Seatbelt development, test, validation and certification.
- Testing services.
- High-Speed High-Definition (HSHD) Scientific Photography and Data Acquisition.
- Dynamic Crash Testing, including component level and full vehicle development test programs.
- Customer airbag development and car seat cover testing services.
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) and Simulation for virtual product development.
- Scanning services for product development and pre & post test validation, including correlation against CAE models.
- 3D printing of prototypes to assess concepts and design validation.
- Test, Evaluation, Certification and Systems Assurance.
- Fully accredited ILAC-MRA, FIA and NATA testing facilities.
- Field testing services with data acquisition and high-speed photography.
- ADR certification for vehicle conversions, fit-outs, and wheelchair restraint systems.
OUR INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- Bus and Coach
- Mobile Plant and Equipment
- Research and Development
- Defence Industry
- Defense Global Supply Chain